Below are details demonstrating the importance and attentiveness given by our company to site security.
- Our site is 100% secure with a valid SSL – SHA certificate from GEO trust Global with 256-bit encryption.
- We do not store credit card numbers on our server. So there is no possibility that credit card numbers can be stolen from our server.
- Wizathon.com is checked quarterly by Qualys, an industry certified and recognized PCI compliance companies for AVS scanning company.
- Wizathon.com is checked and certified daily by McAfee SECURE for vulnerabilities, no malware, no malicious links and that no phishing is detected.
- Once credit card numbers are collected on a Wizathon form, they are sent via a secure gateway to the credit card processor, and again, never saved on our server. Both WePay and Authorize.Net are certified Level 1 PCI Compliant Service Providers (the highest level), which requires an annual independent security audit of their processes and systems. They test their system daily (manually and automatically) to ensure security.