You can now create submenu items that will fall under your current website tabs. To create a new website content page, use the following instructions:
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Websites (Journals) tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose website setup.
- From the tab on the left hand side, choose Site Content Pages.
- Locate the page you'd like to view. Click on the name of the event or hover over the three dots to the right of the event name and choose edit.
- To create a new page, click on the create page button.
What to do:
Enter the "Page Title".
Under "Page Type", select if you'd like this page to be a main menu or submenu item. Always create main menu items first in order to place submenu items underneath it.
If you select submenu, choose from the dropdown "Submenu under" and select which main page it should be under.
Enter content in text box.
Click Save to maintain your changes or Discard to cancel your changes.
If you'd like to rearrange placement of main content pages on the navbar, go back to the "Pages" tab and use the handles adjacent to the page names to move to the desired location.
If you'd like to move a main content page to a submenu page, rename the main page as a submenu item and place under a main page.