In order to complete your campaign setup, log into the Wizathon administrative backend, https://www.wizathon.com/system/, using your log in credentials.
Give Access to Other Users
If you need to give access to users other then yourself, make sure to go to Users on the Control Panel and either edit an existing user to add this event to their permissions list or add a new user.
Design your Campaign Page
Brand your campaign page to your organization's colors and graphics by completing 3 options under Setup/Tools -> Design Elements:
1) Banners, Colors Social Media,
2) Campaign Page Text, Video, Marquee
3) If you do not have a video, Campaign Page Rotating Photos.
Customize your Notification Message
Customize your notification message to donors after they have successfully donated using their credit card under Setup/Tools -> System Settings -> Sponsor Notification Messages. Make sure to include your tax identification number for tax purposes.
Customize the Text on your Donate Page (Optional)
Add custom text to your Donate Page where donation amounts are entered and donors check out, under Setup/Tools -> Sponsor Form Setup -> Donate Page Settings.
Create Predefined Sponsor Amounts
If you would like your supporters to have easy to select predefined amounts as well as the ability to enter whatever amount they wish to donate, create these predefined amounts under Setup/Tools -> Sponsor Form Setup -> Predefined Sponsor Items.
Credit Card Processing Setup
Wepay Account Setup
Scenario 1: I've Already Run A Wizathon Matching Campaign
There is no further action needed on your part. Your WePay account/subaccount is already setup.
Scenario 2: This is My First Wizathon Matching Campaign
- If you are already setup with WePay, you will need to onboard using the same WePay account login (email address and password) that you used for your other Wizathon events. To do so, go to Setup/Tools -> Create New Wepay Account and follow the prompts. This will create a Wepay sub-account for all of your Wizathon Matching campaigns with your organization's name.
- If you do not yet have a Wepay account for Wizathon, you will need to onboard to create a Wepay account. To do so, go to Setup/Tools -> Create New Wepay Account and follow the prompts. This will create a Wepay account and sub-account for all of your Wizathon Matching campaigns with your organization's name.
In either scenario, after being returned to Wizathon, you can start accepting credit card payments immediately. Please note that you will need to log into Wepay, in a separate browser window, in order to complete your Wepay account setup for the new WePay sub-account so that the money donated is deposited into your bank account.
If this is the first matching campaign that you are running, please contact a Wizathon representative at 443-992-4120 to set up your credit card processing. You will need access to your API credentials. If this is not your first giving day campaign, you are ready to start accepting credit cards.