Follow the instruction below to post tribute letters to the “Tribute Letters” page on the event website.
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Websites (Journals) tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose website setup.
- From the tab on the left hand side, choose Site Content Pages.
- Locate the page labeled Tribute Letters or Letters and click on it OR on the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose edit.
- If there is no such page, click on the create page button and enter the title as you'd like.
What to do:
Place the cursor in the text box area where you want to type the text describing the tribute letter.
For Example: “Letter from Senator Bill Baxter” or “Letter from Sandra Berman, Head of School”.
Place the cursor under the description text and type “click here to read full letter”.
Highlight with the cursor the words “click here to read full letter”.
Click the “Link” (chain icon) on the tool bar.
Click the tab “Upload”
Browse and find the tribute letter (important: the letter must be in PDF format).
Click “Send to Server” to upload the letter.
Click the tab “Target”
Choose the option “New Window”
Click Save to maintain your changes or Discard to cancel your changes.