Forms: Setting up a Ticket Type NOT Associated with Attendees
Modified on: Tue, May 18, 2021 at 1:54 PM
You may have some ticket types set up for an event that are not associated with attendees, such as a contribution or tribute ad that doesn't include attendee tickets. By choosing the option "Sponsorship Only Ticket?” for the ticket type, the donor will not be included in any count related to attendees. In addition, on the registration form the donor will not require to enter any attendee names since it is not applicable.
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Registrations/Donation Forms tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to update. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose form setup.
- Click on the Manage Sessions (tickets & questions) tab from the left hand side.
- Adjacent to the session you'd like to make changes to, hover over the 3 dots located under Actions, and select edit tickets.
What to do:
Locate the ticket you'd like to make changes to and click on the 3 dots located under Actions. Select edit.
Just above the pricing section, select the checkbox in the field labeled No Attendees for this Ticket (Sponsorship Only):, Don't ask for Attendee Names.
Click Save to maintain your changes and Discard to cancel.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.