From one of your content pages, on your site, you may want to allow your visitors to access a document for print or download.
How to get there:
Login to your Wizathon back end account.
Click on the "Pages" tab.
What to do:
- Click the "edit" button (pencil icon) to the right of the page that you want to add the downloadable document to.
- Type whatever words, on the page, that you want to be clickable for the download.
- Highlight these word(s) and on the second row of icons, there is an icon of a Link and when you hover over it, it says "Link". Click that icon.
- Click the "Upload" tab and then click the Browse button to locate the document on your computer, choose it and click the Open button.
- Back at the Upload tab, click the Send to Server button. This uploads the document to your site.
- IMPORTANT: Click the Target tab, and choose New Window (_blank) so that when the person downloads the document, a new tab is opened and your website isn't replaced by the document.
- Click OK and you are done!