Use the instructions below to upload a graphic ad when there is an existing ad record:
1. Full Page Graphic Ad (best if sized 1000px (width) x 670px (height).
2. Graphic Within the text of an Ad. (this is used to place a graphic logo or photo within the text of the ad).
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Websites (Journals) tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to view. Click on the name of the event or hover over the three dots to the right of the event name and choose manage ads.
- Locate the ad you'd like to view. Click on the name of the ad or hover over the three dots to the right of the ad name and choose edit.
What to do:
Under the Other Actions heading, click Upload Graphic/Photo (first icon).
Select the Type of Graphic based on your preference.
Enter a URL, starting with http, if you want this graphic to link to another site.
Click "Select File to Upload" to select the JPEG/JPG/PNG/PDF file that's been saved to your local computer.
Click "Upload/Save" to upload the document
Click Save With Current Status/Save and Make Active to maintain your changes and Discard to cancel your changes.
Note: For more information regarding resizing graphics, please see here.
For instructions on how to upload a graphic to an ad record that doesn't exist, please see here.