Forms: Setting Up a New Ticket Type
Modified on: Tue, May 18, 2021 at 1:53 PM
You may have to set up a new ticket or sponsorship level for an event.
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Registrations/Donation Forms tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose form setup.
- Click Manage Sessions (tickets & questions) from the tabs on the left.
- Locate the session of the event that you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose edit tickets.
What to do:
Click on the Add Ticket button.
(You can also copy an existing ticket, and then make changes to it, by hovering over the 3 dots under the actions column and clicking copy. The copied ticket will display at the bottom.)
Then, click Save to maintain your changes, or Discard to cancel your changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.