Forms: Adding/Editing a Custom Survey Question
Modified on: Tue, May 18, 2021 at 2:04 PM
You may want to add questions to your registration form to collect more information from your registrants and attendees during the registration process. You can decide whether the question requires an answer or if the answer is optional. You can also specify which tickets the questions will apply to.
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Registrations/Donation Forms tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose form setup.
- Click Manage Sessions (tickets & questions) from the tabs on the left.
- Locate the session for the event that you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose edit questions.
What to do:
Click Custom Questions from the tabs on the left hand side.
Click on the Add Ticket button.
To add a question, click on the Add Question button and complete the form.
To edit an existing question, hover over the three dots under the Actions column, and choose edit. Edit the appropriate field
Then, click Save to maintain your changes, or Discard to cancel your changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.