Forms: Changing the Event Description on the Registration Form
Modified on: Tue, May 18, 2021 at 1:46 PM
You may want to edit or add to the heading of your event registration page.
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Registrations/Donation Forms tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose form setup.
- Click Manage Sessions (tickets & questions) from the tabs on the left.
- Locate the session of the event that you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose edit session.
What to do:
You are now looking at a page with the heading Session Details. You can make changes that affect that specific event.
Scroll down to Description and enter the wording that you'd like to appear on the top of the registration form.
Click Save to maintain your changes or Discard to cancel your changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.