You may want to remove the option to purchase a specific ticket, but cannot delete it because individuals have already purchased those sort of tickets. Wizevents provide the ability to remove the ticket from display for the future.
How to get there:
- Login to your Wizevents account.
- Click on the Registrations/Donation Forms tab.
- Locate the event you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose form setup.
- Click Manage Sessions (tickets & questions) from the tabs on the left.
- Locate the session for the event that you'd like to make changes to. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots and choose edit tickets.
What to do:
Locate the ticket you'd like to remove from your registration form. On the same line, under the actions column, hover over the three dots, choose delete and confirm that you wish to delete the ticket.
If a message appears saying that you can not delete the ticket because it has already been used on a registration, click on the three dots and choose edit. Click the checkbox for Hide Ticket on Registration Form. Then, click Save to maintain your changes, or Discard to cancel your changes.