To get there:
Login to the Wizevents admin backend.
Click on the "Events" button.
Click on the second icon “attendees” under “Actions” for the event.
Go to the section “BY ATTENDEE” -> Attendee Rosters
What to do:
Click “Standard Export”
Click the check box on the left of the screen: “All Ticket Types that Include Attendees”.
Click on the red button on the bottom of the screen “Display Report” to begin the export.
If you want to include in the export other information entered by the attendee such as “seating requests”, click the check boxes for that items in the scroll box on the right of the screen.
You can separate Last Name and First Name in to two separate columns through Excel. See steps below:
- Insert a Column after Name
- Highlight the Name Column
- Click on the Tab “Data”
- Click on the option “Text to Column”
- Choose “Delimited” on the dialog box and click “Next”
- Choose “Comma” on the dialog box and click “Next”
- Click “Finished”